[Ansteorra] Coronation and the Ice Storm

April Page alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 11 08:12:22 PST 2007

www.weather.com and NOAA are actually predicting fairly mild weather for the DFW area.  Saturday in Wichita Falls will be cold, but the rain will have passed and Sunday is predicted to be warmer.  However, we ARE in North Texas, where the weather changes in an instant, so we will be monitoring it to see if there are any significant changes between now and Friday night.  I think the ice and snow will be in Oklahoma, not North Texas (we hope).

  Elizabeth

Chiara Francesca <Chiara.Francesca at gmail.com> wrote:
  Is this from NOAA or something else?

For North Texas at least in the DFW area I am not seeing that.

There is a pocket in this area that gets missed by all the ice kind
of weather, not sure why.

Which site are you looking at?

Chiara