[Ansteorra] Coronation weather

Susan catmafia at hughes.net
Fri Jan 12 12:20:30 PST 2007

Here is Witchita Falls's forcast from NOAA
http://www.srh.noaa.gov/forecast/MapClick.php?CityName=Wichita+Falls&state=TX&site=OUN

This is the best graphic I could find on the temperatures across the
region,
http://www.weather.gov/forecasts/graphical/sectors/southplains.php?element=Wx
It was updated at 12:11 and should be updated for 4 pm.

For those traveling in Oklahoma, here is the road report from the
department of public safety, http://www.dps.state.ok.us/weathermap.html

Be careful everyone,
Susan
who's waiting on the freezing line to get here anytime now