[Ansteorra] Coronation weather

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 12:29:00 PST 2007

Yes, in the D/FW area it is still warm, and raining off and on. It doesn't
look like freezing temps are going to happen until Saturday here. Please,
take a second before leaving for Coronation and jot down the phone numbers
of your friends that may be able to let you stay at their house should the
weather turn worse.

Rixende

On 1/12/07, brendan_mcewan at dhope.net <brendan_mcewan at dhope.net> wrote:

> It's raining very lightly in Arlington and Ft Worth, but it is not cold.
>
> Brendan

Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Quidam audit valde, facit valde