[Ansteorra] Stuck for now

Elaine Starkey estarkey at camalott.com
Sat Jan 13 07:18:54 PST 2007

don't know where you are right now, but i am a bit off I-20 between
Sweetwater and Trent about 30 miles west of Abilene, and you are welcome to
crash here until the weather breaks.

in fact, that goes for anyone stuck in the ice storm around here.  my number
is in the Blackstar and on the ansteorran officer page, western region
seneschal.

 AmaRyah