[Ansteorra] Gulf War Land/Steppes

Bre'nain / Noble noble at delafyeld.com
Mon Jan 15 15:53:47 PST 2007

           Good Gentles....

   So far I have had only four (4) people confirm that they are camping with me in the Steppes land at Gulf War.  I have until Jan. 31st to have all of my information compiled and turned in to the G/W land barons.  Anybody else will have to camp in the back 40 or make other arrangements.  Please send me your information ASAP.
                         Thank you, Bre'nain MacGilla Pa'traic
                                    Steppes Land Coordinator, GW XVI

   It sometimes takes longer than one lifetime between knowing what you ought to do and doing it.
   Life is the only game in which the object of the game is to learn the rules.
   Give me strength to face my weaknesses.
          *Ashleigh Brilliant*