[Ansteorra] ice ice baby

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 16 07:54:29 PST 2007

    We're not doing to bad compared to y'all. 15-20 mph. winds (N.NW.) rain stopped late last nite so we didn't have the ice they thought we'd have. It's 36' but with the wind ...it 25'...and in S.E. Texas,...that's COLD..

     Stay warm and safe,
      LoL...Kandyce

Judie Willey <littledragon0861 at gmail.com> wrote:
  Yeah Dallas isnt too bad...other than freezing our collective arses off :)
Us california transplants arent used to this weather lol
Hadassah

On 1/16/07, April Page wrote:

> Dallas isn't too bad right now -- most of the ice melted yesterday when we
> got some sun in the morning. They're predicting snow flurries today,
> though.
>
> Elizabeth
>
> gail young wrote:
> So, here we are, in Austin...ice everywhere. Driving dangerous/impossible.
> How are things everyone else?
> gwyneth

Rebbe Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi
MoC Barony of Steppes