[Ansteorra] ice ice baby

Patty prand at swbell.net
Tue Jan 16 08:43:54 PST 2007

It is in the 30's here in Corpus Christi.  We did not get the expected ice thank goodness but there is still a chance this afternoon.  The coldest temperatures still have not hit here.  Sometimes it's good to be at the bottom edge of the kingdom! lol  I used to live in Dallas, I remember those ice storms, and I don't miss them.
  Stay warm, be safe.
  Caitriona

gail young <gwynethb63 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  So, here we are, in Austin...ice everywhere. Driving dangerous/impossible. How are things everyone else?
gwyneth