[Ansteorra] ice ice baby

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Tue Jan 16 15:36:35 PST 2007

My Goodness!!  Does this bring back some memories of my youth.  I was born
in Tulsa.  Lived out by the Airport then on Haskel Place.  Went to Billy
Mitchel and then to Bell.  We moved before I went to Rogers.  Sighhhhhhh.

Now I'm in TX.

Gilli
Burkhaven, An Odyssey of Learning
http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/