[Ansteorra] Burke- the weather prognosticator

Vicki Marsh vmarsh at twmarsh.net
Wed Jan 17 06:18:50 PST 2007

Well.... Burke correctly predicted the weather last weekend (and some people
didn't listen to him!).

Is there a contingency plan in place for Round Table this coming weekend? It
doesn't look like it will be safe enough to travel throughout the Kingdom
until sometime Sunday or Monday. Maybe.

Xene

(another old dinosaur whose bones are feeling the cold)