[Ansteorra] Burke- the weather prognosticator

Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 17 09:37:31 PST 2007

Yeah I'm wondering the same thing also.  I have a hotel room reserved and a
nice SUV that shouldn't have a problem (not to mention that I grew up in
Philadelphia so I do know what it's like to drive in the ice - wait did I
say drive, I meant slide).

So, Burke, any predictions?

In Service to the Dream,
Lady Elizabeta Maria dei Medici