[Ansteorra] Our northern brothers and sisters

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 17:52:10 PST 2007

   I live in what was Rundel's territory...I think we
were hardest hit in the state (McAlester OK area,) but
we are coming back.

   I'll have more updated figures later this evening
(I work in news,) but figure there would still be in
the low 10's of thousands out fo power in southeast
Oklahoma.

   Even if nothing happens untoward in this weekend's
forecast wintery weather, I figure a minority of
people will still be out of power a month from now.

   The devastation is hard to dscribe..soe of you may
have seen footage/pics of it.

Valstarr