[Ansteorra] Burke- the weather prognosticator

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 20:26:28 PST 2007

Speaking of the Calontiri....  I thought we had some sort of mutual aid and defense treaty with them, didn't we?  Or shouldn't we?  We keep the hurricaines down here andd they keep the ice up there....

  Just a thought,

  Colin

mikea <mikea at mikea.ath.cx> wrote:
  On Wed, Jan 17, 2007 at 12:31:57PM -0500, DonnelShaw at aol.com wrote:

> I am sitting here thinking the same thing.
> Donnel
> (I don't do cold well)
>
> In a message dated 1/17/2007 11:00:31 A.M. Central Standard Time,
> vmarsh at twmarsh.net writes:
>
> Well.... Burke correctly predicted the weather last weekend (and some people
> didn't listen to him!).
>
> Is there a contingency plan in place for Round Table this coming weekend? It
> doesn't look like it will be safe enough to travel throughout the Kingdom
> until sometime Sunday or Monday. Maybe.
>
> Xene

The weather-guessers here are saying that Oklahoma is about to get yet
another dose of what we had the past weekend, only this one is aimed a
bit more carefully at Namron and Wiesenfeuer. Still, the effects as
shown in the prognostications are a bit widespread, and it really,
really doesn't look good from somewhere south of Steppes to the north
border of the Kingdom.

Pah! Ship it to the Calontiri; they're used to it.

--
Mike Andrews / Michael Fenwick Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx / Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO