[Ansteorra] ISO Regional War Banners

Dennis England sirbalvin at cox.net
Wed Jan 17 20:50:30 PST 2007

Greetings Sweet Lady,

It has been some time since I've spoken with you.  I hope this finds you and
your loved ones warm and safe beginning the new year.  I have the banner for
the Northern Region it is in a honored place in my home.   I have made
arrangements for Centurion Angus MacKnockard to bring it to the war this
year as I will not be able to attend.

You may or may not know I have been stepping back from the SCA to pursue
some other long neglected interests.  But I will be there in spirit and will
probably show up again in time.  However, for now, I will rest in memories
of the wonderful time I had last year.  I will see you again sometime.

Take Care and Stay Warm,
Balvin