[Ansteorra] Keep those hands warm!

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 22:18:05 PST 2007

Sorry ... forgot to give the link to the articles that have this information
in them about the grave finds.

You will need to subscribe to the service to see the documentation:
http://tinyurl.com/2z7rn3

Once you get the membership the article is here:
http://antiquity.ac.uk/Ant/038/0201/Ant0380201.pdf