[Ansteorra] out of kingdom event - Glory...

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Tue Jul 3 15:09:46 PDT 2007

In a message dated 7/3/2007 5:03:52 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
zubeydah at northkeep.org writes:

I'll be  going to see my 'baby brother' (Nathaniel McSpearson) get squired
(to  Master Sir Haroun), and thought I'd look for other Ansteorrans there, if

any were visiting...

Or, if there are any 'transplants' from The  Outlands, I would be glad to
bring word of your fortunes here in the lands  of the Black Star.

Your baby brother has chosen wisely.  I think the world of Haroun--he  is a
wonderful man and the epitome of a Knight.  I wish I could go with  you.  Tell
him that Mistress Caterina says "Hi!"