[Ansteorra] OT: SCA Baby?

Bulgarelli Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 10 10:33:21 PDT 2007

Well put.

As a former MoC, I was frequently left with children
for an entire event.  Parents didn't offer to help and
I had 6 - 10 kids at an event looking for attention
and stuff to do.

I came up with lots of was to occupy the kids, but
never got the help that was requested from the
parents.

Now we have rules about how long the kids can be in
children's activities, parents putting some time in on
childrens activities, and, most recently the MoC
having a background check.

All great ideas.

Maria