[Ansteorra] [Ansteorra-announce] Anti-virus informational post

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 08:27:29 PDT 2007

Just to add to Master Pug, if you don't have anti-virus software, and don't
have/won't spend money on it, here's a really good, free for life program
that automatically updates daily.

Also, there are things that anti-virus doesn't catch, spyware and adware.
These programs are just as dangerous and are a real invasion of privacy
because many of them record your internet activity and report it to someone
else so they can target MORE adware to you.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=435BFCE7-DA2B-4A6A-AFA4-F7F14E605A0D&displaylang=en&mg_id=10134

Safe surfing!

Faelan