[Ansteorra] medieval Nordic bread with Flax seeds

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Tue Jul 3 13:23:01 PDT 2007

Your Grace,
    If you will get me the exact date you need the bread I will be happy to
send a couple of loaves, if you can have someone from this area that will be
coming contact me. My week-ends off in for the rest of this month and August
are pretty well messed up on the work schedule with everyone trying to take
vacations so I'm not planning on traveling much. Again, just have someone
contact me so I know the loaves have a way to make to you and I'll
cheerfully bake. It'll drive Ulf crazy because I can never just make one or
two loaves but I guess I won't gripe about the benefits.

Maleah