[Ansteorra] out of kingdom event - Glory...

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue Jul 3 15:03:04 PDT 2007

Is anyone in Ansteorra going to The Outlands event this weekend, 'Glory'? I
am flying out that way on Friday, daytripping Saturday, and coming back home
Sunday.

I'll be going to see my 'baby brother' (Nathaniel McSpearson) get squired
(to Master Sir Haroun), and thought I'd look for other Ansteorrans there, if
any were visiting...

Or, if there are any 'transplants' from The Outlands, I would be glad to
bring word of your fortunes here in the lands of the Black Star.

-Zubeydah