[Ansteorra] Question Please

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 17:11:12 PDT 2007

   It's amazing you should ask that as I was just about to post the
information.  On Monday, Brian was moved to a rehab facility and is awaiting
surgery.  He's been bored and is wanting to get out.  He is at Heartland of
Willowbrook.  If you want the address or his direct phone number, e-mail me
off list and I will be happy to give it you.

Brian
Cadet to Brian
brianoftheloch at gmail.com