[Ansteorra] OT?: SCA baby

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 10:12:04 PDT 2007

If you are worried about the mundane type of harness, talk to your local fiber arts people. You could commission, for a nominal fee, a nice long piece of woven trim(8-12 feet). Simply attach a buckle at each end remembering to feed it through both buckles before they are attached, and poof KIDDY LEASH. Pull it over your head(or step through) buckle, THEN over your child's head and buckle. The buckle means it wont come loose, the trim LOOKS like it could be period. Every one is happy, and that's how I like them.
  Yis,
  Lord Lochlan Dunn
  Father of 2, 7years and 2months

Chelsea Durham <baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  About the body harness: The people that give you grief about them have
obviously never chased a 2 year old through the mall, so tell them that.
When my kid starts walking, that's the first thing I'm buying. I've at least
had enough experience chasing my niece through the mall that I think a body
harness is God's gift to mankind.

-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel
None is deceived but he who trusts too much.