[Ansteorra] Coronation happenings

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 14:01:51 PDT 2007

He did what you never do to any woman...he brought up the past...LOL...
  you MUST let Avery tell the story...he is SO good at it...
  gwyneth

Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I'd personally like to hear the text read in court of his banishment!
I'd also like to know what he did that irritated fair Majesty Deanna?

Inquiring minds, Hillary