[Ansteorra] baby leashes

Jayme Michaels reaper_ih at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 11 06:52:11 PDT 2007

After reading all of the posts on this i felt i had to chime in.  i have
never used one of these on my son but now sometimes i wish i had.  there is
another type of safety that hasent been brought to up yet.  i had one of
these used on my when i was young and it saved my life.  my family was at
the grand canyon and to make a long story short i went over the side.  that
leash saved my life.  so when i have more kids ill use one and applaud the
pleople that do now.

Yis

Ld Kusunoki Ranmyaku no Toza  ( Aku )