[Ansteorra] Laurels' Prize!!

Sandra Jakl kieralady2 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 18:04:41 PDT 2007

Greetings to Ansteorra!

Laurels' Prize is quickly approaching!

There are no scores and  no judging sheets at this event! It is an un-matched opportunity to meet, interact, and exchange ideas with other SCA artists in a friendly environment!

Bring your artistic body of work, bring works in progress, bring things for which you want advice, ideas, help, or just compliments! Can you feel the love?

But, most importantly, email Lady Prudence the Curious ahead of time so we know you are coming and can beg... *cough* ...invite... appropriate experts in your field of interest. (Of course, we can't guarantee they'll come, but if we know what the attendees are interested in, we'll have a much better chance of matching people up!)

See http://emerald-keep.ansteorra.org/laurelprize07/laurelprize.html for details!

Lebewohl!

Dame Clara von Ulm, OL
Kingdom Minister of Arts and Sciences