[Ansteorra] Guardian of the Queen's Hope

Elizabeth Crouchet elizabeth at crouchet.com
Thu Jul 12 20:15:38 PDT 2007

A grand tournament to showcase our youth rapier fighters and to honor
our new queen, Her Majesty Ebbegardis von Zel will take place in
conjunction with her Queen's Champion tournament.

This tournament is barely a week away!

Youth Rapier fighter prepare yourselves!

 Youth combatants must be an authorized youth rapier fighter to enter
the tournament. No authorizations will be done the day of the
tournament. Make prior arrangements. If you or your parents need any
information or assistance to help you get prepared for this wondrous
event, please contact me directly and I will do all I am able.

See you all there!

Claire Shayhan,
KYRM