[Ansteorra] Greetings Youth Rapier Fighters

Elizabeth Crouchet elizabeth at crouchet.com
Mon Jul 16 22:10:36 PDT 2007

Greetings Youth Rapier Fighters of Ansteorra!

Our most fair and noble Queen, Ebergardis von Zell is very proud to be
welcome the pride of Ansteorran Youth Rapier to the Guardian of the
Queen's Hope tournament.

It is her wish to showcase the Youth Rapier combatants and have them
participate in the Processional after Opening Court. The Guardian of the
Queen's Hope will occur in conjunction with the Queen's Champion Tournament.

For all those who would contest for the honour of Guardian of the
Queen's Hope, Her Majesty requests that you submit a Letter of Intent,
either via post, email <mailto:coronet at ansteorra.org>, or by hand, no
later than the Wednesday prior the Championship Tournament. Write TODAY!

Here is the schedule for the day. Please make your plans accordingly.

8:00AM Amour Inspection
9:30AM Court and Processional
Immediately following Processional, Queen's Champion tournament and
Guardian of the Queen's Hope tourney
Upon the completion of the Queen's Champion Tournament, Court will be held
One hour after the close of Court, the White Scarf Circle will be held.

You must be an authorized Youth Rapier Fighter to enter this tournament.
If you need help completing the authorization process, please contact me
as soon as possible and I will do all that I may to help.

I look forward to seeing you all on the field!

In Service,
Claire Shayhan
KYRM, MIC