[Ansteorra] A proclamation to the Province of Mooneschadowe

syr_owen at nordsteorra.org syr_owen at nordsteorra.org
Wed Jul 18 08:30:37 PDT 2007

A proclamation to the Province of Mooneschadowe,

Oh mighty Mooneshadowe I proclaim to one and all in your lands that the sword
Eclipse has been well cared for and is indeed protected.

I know that the might of the Liondragon Guard is feared throughout the lands
of the filthy swamp dwellers of Trimaris like the sun. Just to hear the words
Liondragon guard causes them to recoil in pain. However fear will not hold an
enemy at bay for long. I have heard reports that the blessed lands of
Ansteorra have been glimpsed by these filthy beasts. As anyone who has seen
the accursed lands from wince they come knows, they can only dream of the
wonders of the lands of Ansteorra. I fear seeing such a glorious place will
only encourage them to attempt to come here.

I leave soon to check the lands I am sworn to protect. I will bring death and
pain to any of those that bear the accursed trifoil. I only ask that as in the
days when I called Mooneschadowe home that all that are able prepare for the
coming conflicts. The mud dwellers will surely spread their venom to our
allies at Pennsic. We must support our allies even more in the face of this
diplomatic attack. We must remind the snake people why they hide in the
swamps! For those who cannot make the trek to the mighty Pennsic war now is
the time to prepare for the travels to Glean Abhann. Gulf War is closer than
anyone would like to think. Supplies must be gathered and the armies must be
trained.

It is not just sufficient to destroy them on all of the fields of battle they
must bow low against the might of our artisans they must drown in the hours of
our service. Now is the time to make ready. The very air we breath is the air
of victory. Breathe deeply my good friends know the taste so that when we
travel to the kingdom of Glean Abhann and the foul stench of Trimaris is in
the air we will know what victory taste like even before the battle begins.

By my hands do I put words to page and send this to you.

Syr Owen ap Aeddan ap Trahaearn  ap Llewellyn ap Gruffudd ap Gwent ap Bredd ap
Camden ap Anarward Marchog of Ansteorra