[Ansteorra] A&S in August

Genevria di Betto genevria at cox.net
Wed Jul 18 22:19:14 PDT 2007

Hey Everybody,

    I understand we have some questions going on about the Laurels Field Day.  First let's start with the name.  while I am really pleased that so many of the Laurels in the area have been supportive and have offered to teach, this is not restricted to Laurels.  We are please to have anyone come and teach, or to just come and learn stuff you want to know.

    I think the instructor form was supposed to make it easier for people to volunteer to teach, but it has not worked out that way.  Please do not worry about the specific form, just send me an email with your name, what you want to teach, and about how long you need to teach.  If I need to know more I can always email you back.  Genevria at cox.net, or call me at 405-310-6708.

    Now, for the list of classes.  This is an amazing list!  I think there is a little something for most everybody and I am certain it will fill out more in the next few days.  I will be breaking it down into an actual schedule this weekend.

    Making Leather Scabbards by Tadhg macAedain uiConchobhair

    An Overview of Period Embroidery by Gwyneth of Ramsey Mere, OL

    Beginning naal Binding by Alix Tiberga, OL

    Mammen (intermediate nall binding) Stitch by Falaen

    Beginning Garb: t-Tunics and Bog Dresses by Meraud de     Dun Carraig

     Master Oxlade

    On Herbs by Abdullah Mohammed ben a Asani

    culinary use of spices and herbs by Katherine atte Unicorn

    Story Telling by Finnacan Dub, OL

    History of Jestery by Sebastiana Gerynot Fanelli

    Bardic On Your fingers by Tiggy

    Master Ulf

    Basic to Intermediate Middle Eastern Dance by Fayidah

    Pierced Metal Work by Aethelstan Aethelmearson, OL

    Forge Work by Tarl Godric, OL

    Painted Banners by Stacia, OL