[Ansteorra] Shameless plug department

Genie Barrett ladymaggie at justinanimator.com
Thu Jul 19 06:58:26 PDT 2007

At 05:35 PM 7/18/2007, you wrote:

> > Included will be a variety of drink syrups, small mead,
> > barley water and ciders.
> >
> > Hopefully other instructors will chime in on their classes.
> >
> > Yers,

I'll bite....

I'm teaching a Chinese poetry class.  Not so different, the Chinese
poets cover everything from war, love, family, and
religion.  Sources, performance practices, and a few troubles with
translations.

I am also teaching a basic bardic class.  No matter your instrument
or your genre, you too can be an Ansteorran performer.
This class will cover sources for performance pieces, performance
practices, persona play, and a few other topics.

In service,
Maggie MacPherson