[Ansteorra] kingdom champions' regalia

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 13:19:45 PDT 2007

Rhiannon,
  I'm confused - did you guys make cloaks for All the Champions (King's, Queen's, Royal Huntsman, etc), or did you make cloaks for the Kingdom Middle Eastern Dance Champion (and sounds like the past champs as well)?

  The rest of the items I'm assuming are for the Kingdom Middle Eastern Dance Champion
as well, such as the additional banner, sword, etc, to the Kingdom Middle Eastern Dance Champion.
  Just wondering, Hillary