[Ansteorra] Children's Activities of days gone by

Manners, Tabitha tabitha.manners at okstate.edu
Fri Jul 20 05:56:21 PDT 2007

    Greetings.  I have a question that is a bit our of the blue as far
as
    topics on the list go, but I was wondering (since several I've
talked to
    have heard the same rumors, but have not known specifics):=20
    Does anyone remember a time when Ansteorra had a page school or did
    mentorships for children?  I'm doing a little bit of research and
would
    appreciate any information you can provide on these types of
programs
    that either proceeded or were used in conjunction with the current
badge
    program. I would also appreciate any opinions as to what worked and
what
    didn't with these.  Thank you.

    Lady Liliana Byrnes
    MoC, Province of Mooneshadowe