[Ansteorra] Queen's Champion and Guardian of the Queen's Hope

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 20 07:01:27 PDT 2007

>From the Shire of Gates Edge do I send greetings!

This Saturday, June 21 at Camp Camwood in Hockley, Texas our Gracious
Majesty Ebergardis von Zell will choose her Queen's Champion and the
Guardian of the Queen's Hope.

Rain or shine, we shall retire under the big pavilion if Mother Nature will
not cooperate.

There will be a hospitality pavilion and a side board lunch provided.

Armor Inspection starts at 8:00 am

Court and Processional at 9:30 after which the tournements shall begin.

Directions and maps can be found on the Gates Edge website.

http://gates-edge.ansteorra.org/

In Service I remain,

Lord Engenulf de Vienville