[Ansteorra] OT: Period Wedge Riveted Chainmail for Sale

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 20:12:44 PDT 2007

The size that is quoted is for a long sleeve XL w/56" chest...It weighs in at a mere 25lb for stainless w/round rivets, 23lb for wedge w/o washer, and 21lb for wedge w/washer. Other sizes and styles are available, but I would have to find out prices.
  Thanks
  Lochlan

guylestran at aol.com wrote:
  What?are the weights and sized of the Hauberks???

Thanks

Sir Guy

"Knighthood Is Only The Beginning."