[Ansteorra] Steppes Artisan- Restaurants in area

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 11:56:38 PDT 2007

At the intersection of FM544 and Murphy Road, less than 1/2 mile from the site, there are several restaurants, both fast food and otherwise. The ones I can think of off hand are:

McDonalds
Sonic
Starbucks
Panda Express
Baskin Robbins

China Fang -good chinese food
Denos Grill
Niki's Italian Restaurant
Mex-Mex Grill

I know that there are also a couple of brand new mexican restaurants and an italian restaurant in there, too.

There is also a Walmart Neighborhood Market and an Albertsons

A few miles further east on 544 in Wylie, there is a Wendy's, Taco Bell, Chili's, and Quiznos.

Those are just the ones that I drive past on a regular basis.

If you have something specific in mind, we can probably find it for you within a short distance.

In Service,

Lyneya de Grey