[Ansteorra] Gothic Call To Arms!

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 14:28:52 PDT 2007

Unto Don Tivar Moondragon,

Thank you for your words of support, long has the west
counted you and yours as friends and often have you
come to our aid in times of conflict.

It would appear that my good cousin has thinly-veiled
threats for all who would question his reasoning. Know
that you have a place by our fire, should you wish to
bring your house to support our just cause.

I hope to see you in the vale of Sweetwater, in a
little more than a month, so that we might put an end
to these dreams of conquest in the mind of he who
calls himself the Bloody Baron.

In service to Crown and Kingdom,
Kainin Tepesa
Baron of Bonwicke