[Ansteorra] semi OT: Need opinions on a SCA related website idea

Mike Dudley mike at clancircle.com
Fri Jul 27 09:45:33 PDT 2007

It would be a free site.  I would probably fund it Out of Pocket.  I already
having a hosting service with lots of room, lots of bandwidth, so hosting
costs are not any more than what I am already paying (I host seven domains
as is).  The only real cost to me would be a domain name, and thats only $15
a year.  I might offer banner ad's to full time merchants for a small fee.
Or I might do that for free too.  Not really looking to make any money, and
my costs are minimal.    I would do it as a service more than anything
else.

--
- Mike (aka Collwyn)
  casualgeek at gmail.com