[Ansteorra] [Ansteorra-announce] Anti-virus informational post

Mystique mystique at phulesgold.com
Tue Jul 3 06:36:07 PDT 2007

You should add http://www.ca.com/us/  Computer Associates Anti Virus
(Formerly E-Trust anti virus)

And beware for those that want to get McAfee and Nortons. If you only use
your puter for email and minor web surfing, no problem.. however, McAfee is
a resource hog on a puter system with tons of useless programs running in
the background.. Nortons has a really bad habit of hijacking your system..
anotherwords, in many cases, if you install some new software AFTER Nortons
is already installed, it could keep new software from running properly, and
only way to fix it is uninstall Nortons then reinstall it.

Maire O'Halowrane