[Ansteorra] OT?: SCA baby

Cam Battaglia momma_cammie at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 12:53:47 PDT 2007

>Elisabeth B. Zakes wrote:

>.Get a body-harness leash for the toddlers, especially for large events
>like Gulf War. You'll probably get some grief about it, but the value of
>being able to ensure your child cannot disappear in the blink of an eye is
>incalculable. The child feels a lot of freedom, being able to explore a
>bit, and you have control over the child's distance from you. You also know
>the child cannot slip between two people and vanish.

Just remind them that "leading strings" were definitely used in period ...
for many of the same reasons that are mentioned above.  I used them with not
only my own 2 sons, but with all 9 of my nieces and nephews ... and I can
proudly state that I have never been the panic stricken person looking for
her infant/toddler in a crowd!

YIS,
Ly Katrina Alyse Argo
Protégé to Mesterinde Annes Clotilde von Bamburg
Proprietress, Barefoot Boxes/Longship Furniture

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:22 PM