[Ansteorra] baby leashes

Kaitlan Roisendubh kaitlan_kiera at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 19:15:40 PDT 2007

I know that when my youngest son was in his wild stage I not only had him disappear quicker than a minute but because he is deaf and autstic sometimes he couldn't be found.  I found that the large dog collar and leash was a wonder though I  added a couple of extra gromets and added a lock with a key so he couldn't escape so easily.  I know that if he was not 16  now I would still have him in the leash.. Take my word for it  safety is worth it parents... we don't want to have our kids hurt or abducted no matter where we are, and there are some really freaky people in this world.

Kaitlan Roisendubh
Chatlaine, Shire of Emerald Keep
House of Hammer and Rose

vujadea200 at aol.com wrote: I think maybe that *I* need a leash.? Too bad I am now smart enough to unclip it myself....