[Ansteorra] looking for a metalworking artisan

Lori Campbell countesskat at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 09:05:54 PDT 2007

Hey Zubeydah,

As so many of our metalworkers seem to be backlogged indefinitely ;)
here are a couple of suggestions I don’t think anyone has made yet.

I can recommend these folks for nice half-inch bands:
http://www.ingasbo.com/   They might actually have some in stock and
ready to ship, and they aren’t even very expensive, relatively
speaking.  The thing is, all their stuff has some kind of pattern
stamped into the metal, which is unfortunate if you don’t want
something that elaborate.

Also, I’ve never ordered from these folks and I don’t know anyone who
has, but their stock looks really pretty, has an estimated 1-2 week
shipping, and their prices are *very* reasonable:
http://www.dwarvesong.com/brassband.html (check out the other ones they
have for sale as well, all their prices are good)

As Chiara mentioned, you could always make the circlet yourself. It
would probably not take longer than an afternoon.

It’s super easy and will have the added personal touch of being made by
you specifically for your special person. If this idea has any appeal
drop me a line off-list and I’ll send you a Word file with some fairly
simple instructions.  I’ll even answer questions as you go. :)

~ Kat MacLochlainn
Wiesenfeuer