[Ansteorra] baby leashes

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 12:13:13 PDT 2007

Or is it you're juvinille enough to unclip it? Ever notice how the supposed
child proof cabinet locks, medicine bottles and VCR controls are most easily
bypassed by a two year old in the blink of an eye, but an adult takes five
minutes?

Weird . . . and I thought growing up ment getting wiser and smarter . . .

Faelan