[Ansteorra] baby leashes

Mystique mystique at phulesgold.com
Wed Jul 11 16:51:27 PDT 2007

When my son was 3, I used a chest harness with leash. It was a life saver,
as my son loved to take off in a store and hide in the clothes racks...
especailly the round ones. He is 21 now, so you know how long these have
been around. I had a woman yell at me about treating my son like an animal.
I just looked at her, and told her to piss off. This was coming from a woman
whos own children at that very moment were running crazy in the store. Which
I pointed out to her and everyone else that was staring. I also said in a
very calm but loud voice that at least my child was not running amuck nor
was he going to run out infront of a car or get kidnapped from me while he
was on his harness. A few peeps cheered me and the lady became extremely red
in the face and stormed off.. yelling at her own children to stop running
around.

As long as what you use to keep your children safe and under control, isn't
harmful or unsafe... tell anyone who tries to tell you different, to bugger
off.

Maire O'Halowrane