[Ansteorra] Inca's in Norway???

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 13 07:31:41 PDT 2007

The paper was reporting a theory, and as it stands the theory is not
beyond the realm of possibility.

And I don't think that the 'reasonable' comment is appropriate either.
To my mind that is just as presumptuous as you are accusing them of being.
A LOT of today's hard facts were at one point laughed at when they were
in the theory stages years back. Just so long as no one tries to teach
*this* as fact prematurely, I don't believe the charge of
'sensationalism' fits.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk