[Ansteorra] Inca's in Norway???

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 10:19:54 PDT 2007

I believe, perhaps, that our good lord of the Northern Region, Mikea, (I'm
sorry if I have forgotten titles) might have confused sensationalim with
speculation. There is plenty of speculation that goes on in archaeology, as
well as science that goes on, because all archaeologists can do sometimes is
speculate. No one left them a stone tablet that reads "Here lies John Red
Leaf and his Incan companion Aekewayuf who has a deformity in his neck." or
"Here lies two Viking brethern and a child companion. One of them has an odd
neck deformity we've never seen here." What they get is two men together
with a child, and one man has a deformity consistent with those in the
Incas, so they speculate.
I do not feel that our good friend from the Northern region should be
chastised for a simple mistake, misunderstanding, misuse of words, or simply
stating his opinion.

In Service,
Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel
None is deceived but he who trusts too much.