[Ansteorra] Round Table

Susan Delk ladydds at verizon.net
Sun Jul 15 08:37:33 PDT 2007

I just wanted to send out a big "thank you" to the Shire of the Shadowlands for hosting Round Table!  The sideboard was delicious (yummy quiche!) and everything was very well organized.  I'd like to thank especially the gentlemen who were kind enough to go out in the pouring rain to hold umbrellas for those of us coming in from the parking lot.  I appreciate it very much since I had to get me, my stuff, my baby, my baby's stuff, and the stroller inside and they were so helpful.  Thank you and great job!!

In service,
HL Genevieve
Kingdom Chirurgeon