[Ansteorra] Sleeping sitting up vs lying down

Bulgarelli Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 17 15:01:14 PDT 2007

I saw the same show.  The place in Philadelphia was
Fort Miflin.  I used to live about 20 minutes from it.

I remember the person saying that.  I don't know that
theres any more truth to it than that the people were
shorter then.  I do know that when I sleep sitting up
I do tend to feel less well rested, unless I have a
head cold.

Maria