[Ansteorra] Poll for the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 15:53:56 PDT 2007

Greetings one and all!

  As many of you know, I am the Guild Head for  the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis.              This is a peer support group for folk who live with Autoimmune / Connective tissue disorders/ Fibromyalgia/ Crohn's disease /Rheumatic disorders/ Arthritis [all types]/ Collagen Vascular disorders/ RSD/ MS/ Carpal tunnel/ minimal brain injuries/ diabetes/Heart diseases breathing disorders/blood disorders/ all chronic, intractable physical illnesses and Chronic Pain syndromes.

  Our mission is to support one another and to find creative ways to play in the SCA in more period ways that are fum and less taxing on us.

  That said . . . there is a multi-kingdom elist for the Guild across the entire SCA.  This list is active but is focused on issues that are society wide.  The question is:  "Are there enough people in Ansteorra who are interested in talking about issues that are relevant to just those in our Kingdom to start an e-list for the Guild?"  THIS WOULD BE AN UNOFFICIAL LIST NOT SANCTIONED IN ANY WAY BY THE SCA,  but would be the equivalent of a list for a household.

  Please email me directly (off list) to let me know if you are interested in participating in such a list.  If there is enough interest, I will start the list very soon.

  Thank you for your time and the bandwidth.

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde leanbh a Úna
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
V-Scribe Canton of Skorragardr
Deputy Northern Regional Scribe
Member of Clann Lochlan
Member of Clann Haddock