[Ansteorra] Poll for the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 17 18:33:16 PDT 2007

On Jul 17, 2007, at 5:53 PM, Isobel de Kirkbryde wrote:

> ...  "Are there enough people in Ansteorra who are interested in
> talking about issues that are relevant to just those in our Kingdom
> to start an e-list for the Guild?"  ...
>

> Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde leanbh a Úna

Lady Isobel,

Why not just create the list and see what happens? It's trivially
easy, just a few mouse clicks and a little typing, to create one on
groups.yahoo.com. Then put a message here (ONE message, please) with
the address of the list, and see what happens.

If enough people are interested, you'll find out. If not... you'll
find out.

Kind regards,
Michael Silverhands