[Ansteorra] OT - Elfsea here I come

Claryce claryce at cox.net
Thu Jul 19 12:47:34 PDT 2007

Please excuse the bandwidth, but I thought this was the easiest way to reach all of my friends and extended family.

I'm coming to visit!   I just made reservations to fly into DFW for Elfsea Defender on Sept 21-23.  (Woo-hoo!)

My household's arranging transportation to and from DFW, as well as tent space, so that's taken care of.

Please pass the word along to anyone who might not be on this list that  you think would like to know of my visit.  (I have no desire to get beaten because someone didn't know about it!).

Okay,  now returning you to your regularly scheduled list.....

Claryce
Missing everyone!