[Ansteorra] Queen's Champion Weather and Road Condition information...

Bulgarelli Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 20 20:08:53 PDT 2007

Greetings,

I have just returned home from the Queen's Champion
site and wanted to let everyone know what the road
conditions are to get there.

At approximately 3 pm 2920 traveling east from 290 was
closed at Salem Church Road.  There was also some
light flooding east of Robert's Cemetery Road closer
to Tomball.

When I crossed Spring Creek on Robert's Cemetery Road,
the creek was about 6 inches below the bridge.  If it
rains a lot tonight, the creek may flood the road
there.

So far, the route from 290 up Hafer is good.  As long
as you don't get on 2920 you should be ok.

If you want an alternate route coming from the Tomball
area, please feel free to call me at 281-433-0347.  I
can give directions over the phone better than writing
them.

In Service to the Dream,

Lady Elizabeta Maria dei Medici
maria Buchanan